S-Trend is a vertically integrated multinational sportswear company headquartered in Australia, with offices in the UK and China. All our products are made in our wholly-owned state-of-the-art production facilities to ensure confidence in the quality and delivery of your orders.
We have over 20 years of experience in the garment industry, and have been supplying Australian and UK top private schools and sporting organisations for the past 7 years. As our client, you're supported by our knowledgeable, experienced and helpful staff.
Our product range includes cut and sew, sublimated and yarn-dyed knitted sportswear made in your way using innovative and functional fabrics.
MAKE IT FASTER
We have over 20 years' experience in garment manufacturing, and have been specifically producing custom sports apparel for the Australian and UK markets for over 8 years. As our client, you’re supported by our knowledgeable, experienced and helpful staff.
- With our Online Approval System, as soon as artwork, pre-production or post-production samples are available, you'll receive an instant notification - avoiding any delays in the process.
- With our own production facility, we are able to ensure every order is completed and ready for shipment within 4 weeks from the date of order confirmation.
- Via DHL or TNT door-to-door courier, your order will reach you within 3-4 days after despatch. Urgent orders can be met from time to time using our express service.
Make it BETTER
- Every single item is produced in-house - within our wholly owned and managed production facilities. There are no outside contractors.
- From cutting, sewing, embroidery, sublimation printing, every garment passes three stages of Quality Control prior to shipment - ensuring consistency in quality on pre-production samples, bulk orders and repeat orders.
- We guarantee that the colour of your repeat orders will be continually be consistent. How? The maximum colour difference in fabric batches that we use is measured at a Delta-E of 0.8. Colour fastness is ensured which allows you to pick any colour combination you can think of.
- Our fabrics, both knitted and woven, are created with unique functions to improve comfort and performance. Even in the same fabric of the same colour , different functions are available. For example, our Microfibre used for jackets and pants offer water resistency by incorporating Dupont Teflon protection whilst for shorts, the same microfibre incorporates anti-static properties.
- Over standard 1000 colours are available for your selection in our sublimation range. Once your favoured team colours are selected for your first order, we keep a physical sample of it to ensure consistency in your future orders.
- Each garment we make is identifiable with ID and production time marked on its care label. That way, we can always refer back and provide any customer support required.
Make it EASIER
- After your first order is placed with us, our online approval system will notify you when items are ready for your approval and guide you through the process from pre-production sampling through to delivery. When you receive a notification, simply log-on and check through the pictures and photos.
- When you are ready to place a repeat order, simply log on to S-Trend repeat ordering application. Then select the required style, fill in your size, quantity and delivery requirements. Your order is then sent directly to our production facility, your regional sales manager and yourself for reference.
- No more hassles with uniform administration, payment collection and tying up club cash flow. With an online store dedicated for your club, members can instantly purchase club apparel online. Every month, we bundle the store orders from your club, produce it, and deliver it to the club with a distribution list.
- Our online tracking application is easily accessible for you for monitoring your order progress every step of the way.